Symposium on Social Housing of Laboratory Animals
May 1-5, 2017
The Centers for Disease Control
The conference will begin with two days of didactic content, interactive discussion, and problem-solving regarding the methods of social housing common laboratory species. Day two of this symposium will concentrate on nonhuman primates and also serve as the opening of a 3.5-day interactive workshop focusing on the same. Participants may register for the 2-day symposium held at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the nonhuman primate hands-on workshop held at the Yerkes Field Station, or both. Participation in the hands-on workshop is limited, so those interested in attending are encouraged to register as soon as possible to ensure a spot.
- Johns Hopkins Center for Alternatives to Animal Testing (CAAT)
- Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Department of Molecular and Comparative Pathobiology
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Yerkes National Primate Research Center
- Office of Laboratory Animal Welfare, NIH
- APHIS and AWIC, USDA
Sponsor and Exhibitor Information
All sponsors and exhibitors will receive one free registration to the Symposium.
Signature Sponsor opportunities (with recognition):
- Lunch on Monday or Tuesday: $1250
- Breakfast on Monday or Tuesday: $750
- Morning coffee breaks: $500
- Afternoon refreshment breaks: $500
To become a sponsor or exhibitor, click here to register no later than April 21, 2017.